Larsen Marine is your solution for Winter Storage!
Whether you are looking for climate controlled dry docking, mast storage in our state of the art Spar “Shed”, or even somewhere to keep your trailer, Larsen Marine has a solution for you.
We’ll haul out your boat, power wash the bottom, move the boat into storage, launch it for you in the Spring, and place it at a convenient dock for your easy boarding.
Hundreds of boat owners trust Larsen with their boats every year – some for three generations!
Larsen Marine Winter Storage Services
We offer you a choice of 4 storage options. You can choose from outdoor, indoor, indoor heated, and our economy lot at our 20 acre full-service faculty. We make bringing your boat for storage easy and convenient. When you arrive, we greet you and guide you into a dock where you can park your car and conveniently unload your boat. Should you need transportation, we will take you to a nearby train station. For additional information about the Larsen Advantage, select any of the services below.
Winter Storage includes: Storage for the Winter Season, Hauling boat out of water in Fall, Pressure washing of bottom, Moving boat in/out of storage location, Spring launching… Read more >>
For boats up to 30 feet Boat Owner Advantages: Your Boat is launched and ready within minutes of your request. Just step aboard, load your day’s supplies and cast off. Enjoy boating and fishing from the… Read more >>
If you’ve been around Larsen Marine, and you own a sailboat, you probably have heard someone refer to the “spar shed.” The Larsen Marine spar shed is a one-of-a-kind, state of the art… Read more >>
The season is May 15 through September 15. The seasonal rate is $250.00 for 1-2 axle trailer storage or $320.00 for tri-axle trailer storage…. Read more >>
Winter Boat Storage on Lake Michigan
- Storage for the Winter Season — Choice of Outside, Inside, and Inside Heated
- Hauling boat out of water in Fall and placed in secured storage
- Pressure washing of bottom
- Spring launching—Includes up to 3 Days Free Dockage to get your boat ready
The Larsen Marine Advantages
- Convenient haul/launch Schedule—you pick your arrival and departure dates
- 70 Slip Yacht Basin – staging area provides some flexibility in your arrival or departure, with convenient and secure dockage of your boat
- Sailboat Mast Storage—you choose each year—Mast Up, Mast on Deck, or Inside our Mast Building
- Indoor Rack Storage—for powerboats up to 30′ LOA
- Clean and Secure Upscale Storage Facility—for 800 boats up to 70′ in length
- Water and Electric—throughout the entire yard and convenient to your boat
- Courtesy Shuttle—to and from Metra Train Station or Waukegan Marina
- Customer Satisfaction—is faithfully carried out by our staff of 45 experienced and dedicated employees
- On-site Ships Store and Parts Department
- Brokerage Boats—High visibility sales area
- Environmentally friendly boat bottom washing
- Additional services—Shrink wrap and winterizing services
- Clean Modern Restrooms in 3 separate locations for your convenience
Our expert boat storage team
Please call any one of our boat storage team to discuss how we can be a valuable resource for you in Winter storage, Dry stack, Summer parking, Trailer Storage, Mast storage, and even our Referral program!